Saturday, July 3, 2010

Help Improve SmartPop

Good evening everyone,

Tonight I celebrate my one week anniversary of SmartPop, my pop culture blog. I want to thank everyone who has visited over the past week, and I hope I have sparked your interest in taking American pop culture and taking it to a deeper level. While I could continue to blog and expand on my previous ideas (which I do plan to continue), I really want to hear from you on how I can improve SmartPop. Are there any topics you want me to discuss? Anything about the layout of the blog, anything I should add or take off? My goal is to turn my posts into short pop culture essays that everyone wants to discuss. Your feedback will only help me provide a better, more engaging and interactive experience for all of us. Thanks for you help, and have a happy Independence Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment